Dr Wong will share his personal career pathways from his time as a student at the National University of Singapore up to his position as the Managing Director of T32 Dental Centre, a large modern clinic founded in 2007. He will elaborate how he balanced between being a dentist and a business owner at the same time. At this presentation, Dr Wong will also share his experience and views in the following topics.
- Challenges faced in launching one’s first dental practice.
- Associate vs business owner: Are they on the same side?
- How to balance between care vs commerce?
- Can a dentist be just a clinician?
- Is it possible to set up a private dental academy focusing in continuing education?
- How to make financial decisions for expensive dental technology?
Speaker: Wong Keng Mun