Online registration closed on March 18, 2016.
2016 Ticket Prices
Group registration is NOT available onsite.
- Group discount is not applicable to SDA Members & AOHT Members.
- Please take note that email address must be unique for each user^.
- All rates are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Your registration will be valid when payment is received in full by the organizers.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend any part of the program without giving prior notice should the need arise.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference or any part thereof without prior notice in the event of acts of God, fire, acts of the government, terrorism, war or any other events beyond the control of the organizers.
^The Organizer reserves the rights to protect the personal information of our users. The email address registered will allow access to the IDEM Singapore 2016 Registration Portal, which contains personal information of users. To minimize the spread of this personal information and protect our customers, email duplication is strictly not allowed.
|No.||Cancellation Period||Refunded Amount|
|1.||Cancellation before January 31, 2016 (inclusive)||85%|
|2.||Cancellation from February 1 - March 18, 2016 (inclusive)||50%|
|3.||Cancellation after March 18, 2016 (inclusive)||0%|
- Cancellations must be made in writing by fax or email to the IDEM Singapore 2016 Registration Secretariat.
- No replacement will be accepted.
- No refund will be made to individual group members, if the group delegation falls under 10 persons.
- All cancellation deadlines are based on March 18, 2016 (2359hr GMT+8).
- For all delegates, refunds will be made nett of bank charges and administrative charges.
- Please allow up to 60 days for processing.
All information is correct as of September 2015. Stay tuned for more updates.
Admission & Dress Code
|Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. For Trade & Professionals only.|
|All attendees must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, shorts and slippers are not allowed. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who are not properly dressed.|