SDA Masterclass Speaker: Galip Gurel
This course will be the hands-on training of the full day lecture that was given previous day.
The course will start by making the digital intra oral impression of one of the attendees, the protocol to sending the data to REBEL live. The 3D design of the individualised new smile that is created by the REBEL will be received in 15 minutes.
As soon as the STL file is received it will be 3D printed (takes around 2 hours) and the impression taken from the 3D digital wax-up through the printer will be applied to the patient’s mouth, and the new smile will be analysed.
During this printing session the attendees will be working on the models and designing the direct mock up that would be dictated by the Visagismile concept, then preparing their own silicone indexes through the new 3D wax up models and then being able to do the preparations and provisionals that will be very friendly with the soft tissues and having the highest stability and retention.
- Learning the importance of the mock up for any kind of aesthetic procedures
- Designing the mock up manually (design related to the facial appearance and personality dictated by the Visagismile concept)
- Designing the mock up & wax up digitally (design related to the facial appearance and personality dictated by the Visagismile concept)
- Preparing the teeth through the APT (Aesthetic Pre-evaluative Temporaries) - The minimally invasive way
- Making the provisionals using the RSVP techniques
This workshop can only be signed up for upon registration for the main scientific conference. Contact us for more information.