IDEM is the premier launchpad into the Asia-Pacific market for dental manufacturers and distributors coveting to take that first step into Asia. Riding on its continuous success since 2000, IDEM enters its eleventh edition from 24 – 26 April 2020 and will cement its position as the leading dental exhibition and conference in the Asia Pacific by providing companies and buyers one central meeting point to do business and explore new partnerships with key players from the Asia Pacific.
2018 Facts & Figures
506Exhibitorsfrom 41 countries
8,571Attendeesfrom 71 countries
What to expect
Attendees can look forward to an all-encompassing experience from ground-breaking clinical cases shared in the scientific programme to intimate workshop sessions with dental veterans to bustling exhibition halls featuring distributors and manufacturers from all around the world. Secure your passes for IDEM 2020 here.
- 3 full days of exhibition
- Business meetings and various networking opportunities
- Hands-on workshops and live demonstrations
- Unique content from international speakers
Who Should Visit
Recognised as the must-attend event and exhibition for dental professionals in Asia Pacific, IDEM is the ideal platform for professionals to expand their network, seek new business opportunities and deepen their knowledge with world-class content.
- Dentist and Dental Professionals
- Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapist
- Dental Technician
- Dental Product Business Development
- Dental Nurse and Dental Support Staff
- Dental Academic Staff and Student
- Dean of Dental Academy
- Pharmacist and Pharmaceutical Sales
IDEM 2018 Highlights
IDEM is a very good event to find suppliers and dental materials and products.
The IDEM exhibition is very interesting, inspiring, and good for the Dentist especially from Indonesia