DATES & VENUE
8 – 10 April 2022
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station on the Circle Line and Downtown Line of Singapore’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train system.
MRT services to/from Bayfront Station operate daily from (approximately) 6:00am to 12:00am midnight. Visit the TransitLink Journey Planner to learn today’s MRT service schedules to Bayfront Station.
Exits at Bayfront Station:
Exit A – Connects to Bayfront Avenue street level.
Exit A – Connects to Gardens by the Bay.
Exits C & D – Connect to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (1 minute walk), Sands Expo & Convention Centre (3 minute walk), the Hotel (5 minute walk), Sands SkyPark (10 minute walk), ArtScience Museum (10 minute walk), and Sands Theatre (10 minute walk). Signs direct the way to each location and other attractions at Marina Bay Sands.
Exit E – Connects to Sands Expo & Convention Centre.
Marina Bay Sands is serviced by the following bus routes:
- 97 / 106 / 518 / 133 / 502 (every day)
- 97E / 502A / 518A (every day except Sat, Sun & public holidays)
- NR1 / NR6 (late night Fri, Sat & eve of public holidays)
The following bus stops are located at Marina Bay Sands on Bayfront Avenue:
- 03509 – Marina Bay Sands Hotel (outside Hotel Lobby Tower 2)
- 03501 – Marina Bay Sands Theatre (outside Sands Theatre, opposite Hotel Lobby Tower 3)
- 03511 – Marina Bay Sands MICE (outside Sands Expo & Convention Centre, opposite Hotel Lobby Tower 1)
- 03519 – Opp. Marina Bay Sands MICE (opposite Sands Expo & Convention Centre, adjacent to Hotel Lobby Tower 1)
Two street underpasses and the Garden Bay Bridge over Bayfront Avenue link between the Hotel side and the convention centre, theatres and retail mall side.
Click on any of the links above to learn more about the bus route or bus stop, or visit the TransitLink Journey Planner.
Marina Bay Sands is situated at 10 Bayfront Avenue, and is also accessible by vehicle via Sheares Avenue. From Changi Airport, you can reach us in a 20-minute direct drive along the East Coast Parkway (ECP) expressway, which leads directly into Sheares Avenue across the Benjamin Sheares Bridge.
If travelling to Marina Bay Sands via the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) or Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), connect at the Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) which links directly to Marina Boulevard and Central Boulevard, and from there to Bayfront Avenue and Sheares Avenue.
There are four pick-up/drop-off points for cars and taxis: on Sheares Link outside Hotel Lobby Tower 1, and along Bayfront Avenue outside Hotel Lobby Tower 3, outside Sands Expo & Convention Centre, and outside The Shoppes.
The three car park entrances are located along Bayfront Avenue outside Sands Theatre, outside Hotel Lobby Tower 3, and on Bayfront Link next to Sands Expo & Convention Centre. Valet parking is offered at the pick-up/drop-off points outside Hotel Lobby Tower 1 and outside The Shoppes.
Most Singaporean taxi drivers know the different landmarks of Marina Bay Sands by name, so you can give instructions such as “Take me to Marina Bay Sands, Hotel Tower 1 entrance” to get to your desired destination.
By River Ferry
Daily river ferry services connect to Bayfront South Jetty at Marina Bay Sands. The jetty is situated at the south Promenade, near to The Shoppes (3 minute walk), Sands Expo & Convention Centre (5 minute walk), and Hotel Tower 1 (8 minute walk).
- Operating Hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm daily (last boat departs at 9:00pm)
- Frequency: Boats depart every 10 – 20 minutes
- Pick-up Points: Board at any Singapore River Explorer jetty with a valid ticket (View Map)
- Ticket Kiosks: The jetties at Bayfront South (MBS South), Merlion, Esplanade, Promenade (Singapore Flyer), Clarke Quay (Beside G-Max Reverse Bungy), Boat Quay (No. 59 Boat Quay), and Fullerton Hotel
Ferries are operated by Singapore River Cruise. Visit the operator’s website for the most up-to-date service information.