Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
1. Will Continuing Education Points be offered for the digital platform?
Yes, Continuing Education Points will be offered for the digital platform. For local delegates, we will be looking at 1B CPE Points. For more information on the points, please visit this Singapore Dental Council Page: https://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/sdc/continuing-professional-education/list-of-cpe-activities
Continuing Education Points will only be issued for the holder of the digital account.
2. How are CPE Points Awarded for the digital conference?
CPE Points will be awarded strictly based on 2 criteria:
- Duration of Viewing – Delegates must watch the session in full. Our system will automatically capture the total number of minutes of the video watched
- Keying Session Code into the Quiz box above the video – Session code within video must be keyed into the Quiz box above the video. Please refer to our guide on how to use the online system here.
3. When will the CPE Points be issued?
CPE Points and Certificates will be issued out one time after the closing of the portal. Please allow up to one month for the processing of points and certificates.
4. Is there a difference in the allotment of CPE points between watching the session live or on-demand?
There is no difference in the allotment of points between watching it live or on-demand. Despite the number of times you view the session, you would only be accredited with one set of CPE points.
5. Will non-locally registered delegates receive CPE Points?
International delegates will receive a certificate, which lists down all sessions watched on the platform after the closing of the platform. This can be submitted to their national accrediting body. It is up to the national accrediting body to award points in your country.