IDEM-APDSA Student Leader Programme
The IDEM-APDSA Student Leader Programme returns once again as part of IDEM 2020! Apply for this unique opportunity to join The Leading Dental Exhibition and Conference in the Asia Pacific and get up-close and personal with distinguished international speakers and discover the latest products and services in the dental market from over 500 exhibitors.
Download our latest brochure for more information.
Why Join the Programme?
Join IDEM-APDSA Student Programme and be part of the eleventh edition of IDEM! Selected students will enjoy multiple benefits including attending IDEM in Singapore for FREE and the exclusive chance to go behind-the-scenes and assist the organisers of IDEM 2020.
Students selected for the programme will receive*:
- Flight reimbursement
- Complimentary accommodation
- Complimentary conference pass
- The opportunity to attend small-scale tea sessions with some of IDEM’s internationally renowned speakers
*Terms and conditions apply
Application Process and Criteria
The application period will open in August 2019. Students for the programme will be selected on the following criteria:
- Experience in volunteering activities
- Leadership skills in these activities
- Good command of English
- Year of studies (final 2 years preferable)
Deadline for Application: 1 December 2019