IDEM 2020 – Exhibitor FAQ
1. When will the digital event for IDEM 2020 take place?
The digital edition of IDEM 2020 will take place online and will launch on the 19th June 2020. The platform will run for two months from June to August 2020.
2. How long will the digital event be held for?
The digital event will be held over a period of 2 months from June to August 2020
3. What are the benefits of participating in the digital edition of IDEM?
There are multiple benefits of participating in the digital edition of IDEM 2020, this includes:
- Always Available: Exhibitor listing and product information will always be available online 24/7 on the IDEM Platform for visitors and delegates to view without having to worry about closing hours.
- Collect Data: Exhibitors will be able to track the visitors/delegates whom downloaded their flyers or visited their virtual booth (for vPlus Exhibitors only).
- More than Just a Website: With chat and other interactive functions built into the online platform, exhibitors will be able to speak to attendees in real time or offline.
- No Physical Limitations of Booth Space: Exhibitors are able to showcase a wider range of products as compared to a physical booth.
4. What are the different exhibition packages available for IDEM 2020?
5. What are the key benefits of choosing vPlus over the vBasic package?
The vPlus package will offer more interaction opportunities for all exhibitors. The benefits include:
- Enhanced Booth Presence: Exhibitors will be able to customise their booth colour and images. Exhibitors may also seize the opportunity to align their virtual booth presence with their corporate/company branding.
- Attendee Engagement: Exhibitors will be able to interact with attendees one on one through the live chat function. This functions as an important tool to communicate and connect with the potential customer.
- Data Collection: A report consisting of the relevant information on your booth visitors will be shared. Exhibitors can follow up and share more relevant information with these visitors.
- Showcase your products: Exhibitors will be able to upload their key products brochures or even video presentation to attract the attendees
6. I am interested in exhibiting, how do I enrol for IDEM 2020?
All confirmed IDEM 2020 exhibitors will be auto-enrolled for the vBasic exhibition package. If you are not an existing exhibitor and wish to sign up, please drop us an email email@example.com to express your interest in participation.
7. When will the next edition of IDEM Singapore take place?
IDEM Singapore will return in it’s inceptive form in April 2022 in Singapore.