1. When and where will the next edition of IDEM be?
IDEM Singapore will return as a hybrid event from 8 – 10 April 2022 located at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
2. I heard IDEM has moved to a new venue. Where will IDEM 2022 be held at?
3. Do I have to be COVID Vaccinated to attend IDEM?
Current government regulation and guidelines require all event participants to be vaccinated. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to get vaccinated, should you be considering attending IDEM. The vaccination is a safety precaution to provide a safe and seamless event experience for all attendees. For a list of vaccines that are recognised by the Singapore Government, please visit: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/health/vtsg#acceptedvaccines
4. With the current COVID-19 situation, what are the Safety Management Measures (SMMs) that need to be followed by attendees? Do I have to take daily Pre-Event Test (PET) to attend?
5. What is IDEM 360?
IDEM 360 is an online community platform with extensive business matching and networking opportunities. IDEM 360 will also feature the conference programme and exclusive online content such as webinars. All registered attendees of IDEM 2022 will receive complimentary access to the IDEM 360 platform.
6. I wish to attend IDEM but cannot travel into Singapore. Is there still a way to participate?
We are pleased to update the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) allows quarantine-free travel to Singapore. See Point 12 for more information.
For visitors from non-VTL countries, please pre-register for IDEM and contact us to make arrangements. We are working with relevant authorities to enable relevant industry professionals from these countries to enter Singapore and attend the event. Special conditions apply.
For registered conference delegates, the purchased ticket will grant you access to IDEM 360 where you will be able to watch the conference session and visit the trade exhibition virtually post IDEM.
7. Why are the registration rates on the registration page different from the final registration price seen on my registration payment page?
Registration rates published exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST), which will be added at the end of your registration.
8. I have participated in the IDEM Digital 2020 as a delegate, how do I redeem my rollover discount?
All IDEM Digital Rollover Delegate will receive an email with steps on how to register for IDEM 2022 with the promised discount. If you are a IDEM Digital Rollover Delegate and did not receive the email before March 2022, please write in to email@example.com
9. I would like to attend the physical exhibition only. Can I attend without a conference pass?
10. Are children allowed into the exhibition hall?
Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. IDEM 2022 Trade Exhibition are for Trade & Professionals only.
11. Is there a dress code for IDEM and what is it?
All attendees must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, shorts and slippers are not allowed. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who are not properly dressed.
Travelling to Singapore
12. I will be travelling to Singapore for IDEM 2022. What is the current situation for travel to Singapore? What are the travel restrictions?
Depending on your country of origin, various channels under the Safe Travel Lanes introduced by the Singapore government may be used to enter Singapore. For more information about these, you may visit the safe travel lane website.
Please find other useful links on travelling into Singapore.
- SafeTravel website: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/
- How to know if I am qualified for Air Travel Pass (ATP): https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/atp/overview
- How to know if I am qualified for Reciprocal Green Lane (RGL): https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/rgl/overview
- How to know if I am qualified for Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL): https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vtl/requirements-and-process
- Submit E-Arrival card: https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/
- Book on-arrival PCR test: https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/
- TraceTogether Frequently Asked Questions: https://support.tracetogether.gov.sg/hc/en-sg
This information is up to date as of time of publishing and may change. Please refer to the relevant government websites for the latest information in regard to travel.
All attendees to IDEM have to be pre-registered, please click here to register if you have not done so.