1. General Policy
- All rates are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Your registration will be valid when payment is received in full by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend any part of the program without giving prior notice should the need arise.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel the conference or any part thereof without prior notice in the event of acts of god, fire, acts of the government, terrorism, war or any other events beyond the control of the Organisers.
2. Group Registration Policy
- Group registration discounts are not applicable to SDA and AOHT Members.
- Group registration discounts are applicable for the Main Scientific Conference only and do not apply to any other workshops or special lectures.
- Group registration discounts do not apply for onsite registrations during the event.
1. Terms and Conditions for Cancellation
|Cancellation Period||Refunded Amount|
|Cancellation before 30 March 2020||85% + Waiver of Processing Fee|
|Cancellation from 31 March to 15 May 2020||65%|
|Cancellation from 16 May to 5 June 2020||40%|
|Cancellation after 5 June 2020||0%|
- Cancellation must be made in writing to the IDEM Registration Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). A processing fee of SGD 50.00 applies for all approved refunds (Except for cancellations made before 30 March).
- Replacement / transfer is allowed (one-time only) before 5 June 2020. Thereafter, cancellation policy will apply.
- IDEM does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses made for travel and accommodation.
- Cancellation deadline is based on 05 June 2020 (18:00 hours, GMT +8).
- For all delegates, refunds will be made nett of bank charges and administrative charges.
- Please allow up to 60 days for processing after the event.
Information is correct as of March 2020 and is subject to change without prior notice.