Dr. Michael Tsao, D.D.S
- Founder of CEREC Asia and Sweet Space Dental Clinic
- Beta Tester for Dentsply Sirona CAD/CAM Chairside Products
- Chairman of Taiwan Digital Dentistry Association
- Dentsply Sirona Key Opinion Leader (KOL)
- VITA International Speaker
- Certificate in the Harvard Dental Implant Course
- Former Director, Joint Commission International
- ISCD Certificate Trainer
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, National Yang-Ming University
Michael Tsao is the founder of CEREC Asia Training Center, the only Dentsply-Sirona certified training facility in Asia. As a CEREC Beta-Tester and the primary lecturer, Michael and his team of dentists are passionate proponents of digital dentistry education. With a primary focus on clinical techniques and hands-on workshops, CEREC Asia has had a total attendance of over 4000 dental professionals in 300 sessions held over six years.
Dr. Tsao is also the owner of Sweet Space Dental Clinic where his team, including five dental technicians, operate 16 CEREC Primescan & Omnicams, 16 Primemill & MCXL milling units, 4 MCX5 milling units, and 10 ceramic ovens including 3 Speedfires. In addition, the clinic has a Galileos CT and an Orthophos CT that are routinely used in conjunction with SICAT virtual facebow for full-mouth rehabilitations. With 20 dental chairs, Sweet Space manages an average of 600 CEREC restorations per month. Over the course of 2022, Dr. Tsao has personally placed over 7000 individual CEREC restorations.
The source of Dr. Tsao’s passion for digital dentistry is the unrelenting thirst for knowledge, and his aspirations for CEREC Asia are very simple: learn, create, and share.