Leading the Way to a Sustainable Future
At IDEM, we consistently strive to improve our sustainability practices. we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint, from minimising printed materials to promoting recycling. Join us on this journey towards responsible resource management and a more sustainable trade show.
Reducing Environmental Impact
- Embracing e-badges for visitors to reduce printing of lanyards
- Amplifying the use of digital screens and mobile app
- Reducing printed materials like show guides and brochures
- Eliminating carpets along the aisles
- Limiting carpentry decorations to only where necessary
- Encouraging exhibitors to use sustainable booth design and construction materials
- Encouraging exhibitors to use digital displays and signage instead of printed materials
- Increasing recycling bins’ accessibility throughout the exhibition centre
- Educating and informing our attendees on the importance of sustainability – before, during, and after the event
A Sustainable Event Venue
- IDEM is held at Marina Bay Sands, a world-class venue that is committed to sustainability.
- Comprehensive recycling and waste management program
- Sustainable food and beverage practices – offering plant-based options, using compostable and biodegradable materials for food packaging, sourcing local, and sustainably produced ingredients whenever possible
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy used throughout the property
Plant a Tree with IDEM!
IDEM supports Singapore’s Garden City Fund, a registered charity and IPC established by the National Parks Board, through its Plant-A-Tree programme as part of the OneMillionTrees Movement.
Through this partnership, IDEM supports Singapore’s efforts in preserving its legacy as a lush and vibrant City in Nature. The project complements Singapore’s efforts towards fulfilling its City in Nature vision of optimising the green spaces in Singapore, supporting urban biodiversity conservation efforts, engaging the community, enhancing competencies of the landscape industry in Singapore, and helping our community animals.
We are embracing digital technology to reduce our environmental impact and make it easier for visitors to access the information they need. Our IDEM360+ mobile app is a key part of our digital strategy.
IDEM360+ is your digital pitstop to connect with the dental community from the Asia Pacific region. Experience networking, exchange & business focused on the industry of dentistry in a decentralised and smart way from anywhere!
Download the IDEM360+ Community App here or scan the QR code below to download:
By going digital, we are able to reduce our environmental footprint and provide a more convenient and engaging experience for our visitors. We are constantly updating and improving the IDEM360+ app to ensure that it meets the needs of our visitors and provides the information they need to make the most of their experience at the event.